Tea Tree Essential Oil - 100% Pure - 15 ML
Peppermint Essential Oil is extracted from the plant Mentha piperita also known a brandy mint or balm mint. The entire plant above the ground is used for the extraction of oil and that too before it starts flowering. The oil is extracted through the process of steam distillation where the fresh as well as partially dried plants are used. Peppermint is the native of the Mediterranean and it's a perennial herb with hairy and serrated leaves that are arranged in conical shape. We are confident we have developed the absolute best peppermint essential oil in the market.
- 100% PURE AND NATURAL TEA TREE ESSENTIAL OIL: Steam distilled from the leaves of tea tree plant (Melaleuca Alternifolia, a native to Australia). Ideal for use over skin and nail.
- REMOVES SKIN TAG - Are you suffering from Skin Tags on your Face, Neck, or Underarms? Our Tea Tree Oil has Natural Antiseptic, and Antiviral properties so if that tag is a result of an infection our oil will do the trick. Before you try the other removal or remover products, give ours a try.for use over skin. Recommended by most of the natural aroma therapists. Dilution with carrier oil is recommended before topical application on skin.
- REMOVES ACNE - For both Teenagers and Adults alike Acne can be very hard to combat and very embarrassing, especially when using harsh, chemical products like many you see on the market. Why not go the natural route? Use our Tea Tree Oil for a DIY Acne facial treatment, this will clear your face up in no time and leave your body feeling cleansed and smooth
- REMOVES NAIL FUNGUS- Toe Nail Fungus can linger forever without the proper solution. If you have not had success with other options, the harsh, chemical solutions, our oils will be the perfect choice for you. Its strong anti-fungal and anti-bacterial properties will alleviate fungus and strong odors.
- TRY DIY - Tea Tree Oil is well known in the essential oil community to be a very versatile option to have in your home. We have found recipes and uses for dandruff control, homemade soap or cleanser, shampoo, conditioner, aftershave, balm, body wash, foot soak and spray, hair, laundry additive, lotion, mouthwash, MRSA, ointment, piercings, shaving cream, toner and toothpaste. Try them all out!